There is a nice little app to do the job, and I found it extremely helpful
Some of it’s features:
- Keep windows afloat (heh) on top of all others.
- Pin windows to the desktop (new!)
- Move windows from anywhere, not just the title bar.
- Turn a window into an “overlay” on your screen that doesn’t hinder your work.
- Show a window’s file in the Finder with nothing more than your keyboard.
- Resize windows from anywhere, not just the corner (new!), and more.
Yes, that’s what it can do, so why don’t you try it now